Hi, I’m Mahsa. Registered dietitian, food enthusiast and strong believer in keeping things real.
Welcome to Honestly Nutrition.
Here’s a little more about me. I like to use my education and experience to help others learn how they can live healthy and happy lives. My desire to constantly learn and improve led me to complete a few degrees in science and nutrition; biology, nutrition and a Master’s degree in Health Science specializing in Nutrition Communication…to be exact. As a registered dietitian I use this knowledge and experience to share complicated nutrition information in a real, uncomplicated and honest way.
I enjoy working with individuals, families, groups, organizations and the media to share what I know in a way that will connect with my audience. I have created nutrition resources for organizations including Sick Kids’ AboutKids Health, fitness facilities, clinics and other online platforms. I currently provide in-person nutrition counselling at my office located in Richmond Hill, as well as online counselling via Skype.
About Honestly Nutrition
Honestly Nutrition is all about creating a healthy community. Sharing real information with real people and changing the conversation about what it means to be healthy. Honestly Nutrition promotes: eating well through healthy food that nourishes our body and mind, moving more through activities that make us feel good and loving and respecting ourselves and others.
- Nourish your body with whole foods including fruit, vegetables, lean protein and healthy fats.
- Respect your food and enjoy it socially with friends and family.
- Move your body more through activities that make you physically and mentally stronger.
- Think and speak positive thoughts about yourself and others.
- Spend some more time outdoors and enjoy nature and all it offers.
- Rest your mind and body for optimal physical and mental health.
- Spread love, positivity and happiness.
- Support your local farmers when you can.